Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Justfabs Luxe Line Hits the Right Spot

Stepping in to Fall has never been so fun! The weather here in So Cal is tolerable and the excitement for the upcoming holidays is starting to hit me (hopefully not too hard)

What I am most excited about is the new Luxe line at justfab.com. I am a fan of boots, mostly rider boots but the Luxe line has opened my mind to pointed toe heeled boots and booties. Earlier this month I purchased Palmer a very comfortable suede black boot. Palmer had a nice cushion on the inside and was easy to slip on; I can’t wait until it gets a little cooler so I can slip it on with some jeggings and of course a scarf!  

Palmer runs for about $50 but Justfab offers a large variety of boots from the original line for $39.95 (free shipping and returns)

You can check out the boots and other selections at the link below

                                              http://www.justfab.com/invite/BeStunning/


If you make a purchase from Justfab keep me posted on how you like the shoes! 









No comments:

Post a Comment